These Common Contest Rules apply to all contests operated by Canaga Solutions Inc. (known as Luv Dealz) throughout Canada, United States, or on-line, including on www.luvdealz.com (the “Website”) and where you can enter or participate in a Luv Dealz-branded contest or giveaway via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other third party service, application or website (a “Third Party Service”), except where there are specific rules for a particular contest (a “Luv Dealz Contest”).
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at www.luvdealz.com or via the LuvDealzShop Instagram or Facebook accounts. The Campaign is only open to legal residents and those the age of majority as of the date of entry of Canada (excluding Quebec) or the contiguous United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Canaga Solutions Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Canaga Solutions Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on January 4, 2021, 9:00 a.m. CST and ending January 25, 2021, 12:01 a.m. CST. All online entries must be received by January 25, 2021, 12:01 a.m.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.luvdealz.com, or through the LuvDealzShop Facebook or Instagram accounts. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Canaga Solutions Inc. The Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive Rubber Resistance Bands and Attachments with an approximate retail value of US$38.98. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined Canaga Solutions Inc. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Canaga Solutions Inc.’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, provincial, territorial and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Canaga Solutions Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Canaga Solutions Inc. Winner will be notified by direct message via social media or via email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Winner will need to complete a skill testing question to receive the prize. Canaga Solutions Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT CANAGA SOLUTIONS INC.’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Canaga Solutions Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Canaga Solutions Inc., and Canaga Solutions Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Canaga Solutions Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Canaga Solutions Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Canaga Solutions Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Canaga Solutions Inc. Canaga Solutions Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Canaga Solutions Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Canaga Solutions Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Canaga Solutions Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND ALBERTA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Alberta having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Canaga Solutions Inc., 158 Citadel Crest Green NW, Calgary, Alberta, T3G4W4, Canada. Requests must be received no later than February 26, 2021.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Canaga Solutions Inc., 158 Citadel Crest Green NW, Calgary, Alberta, T3G4W4, Canada.
15. Facebook and Instagram: The Campaign hosted by Canaga Solutions Inc., 158 Citadel Crest Green NW, Calgary, Alberta, T3G4W4, Canada is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
Leave a comment